Gryffindor House Crest Pendant w/ Chain
Suitable For: As jewellery for yourself or as an unforgettable gift or token of affection; appropriate for Birthday, Valentine, Easter, Christmas or as a gift that will be cherished for a long time.
Especially sought after by Potter fans. Limited quantity. Collectable.
Gryffindor is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Godric Gryffindor. Its emblem is a lion and its colours are scarlet and gold.
Gryffindor corresponds roughly to the element of fire, and it is for that reason that the colours scarlet and gold were chosen to represent the House. The colour of fire corresponds to that of a lion as well, with scarlet representing the mane and tail and gold representing the coat.
- Founder: Godric Gryffindor
- House Traits:
- House Colours: Scarlet and gold
- House Animal: Lion
- House Ghost: Nearly-Headless Nick
- House Element: Fire
- Finish: Hogwarts Bronze
- Front and Back: Design on both sides
- Weight: Pendant 34g, Chain 7g
- Chain Length: 50cm
- Size: 5cm x 4.3cm x 0.4cm
- Packaging: Individual Harry Potter retail pack
- Limited Edition Collectable Jewellery
Note: Due to the nature of the finish there will be a variation between any individual pendant and image displayed here.