Ravenclaw House Crest Pendant w/ Chain
Suitable For: As jewellery for yourself or as an unforgettable gift or token of affection; appropriate for Birthday, Valentine, Easter, Christmas or as a gift that will be cherished for a long time.
Especially sought after by Potter fans. Limited quantity. Collectable.
Ravenclaw is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Rowena Ravenclaw. Its emblem is snake and its colours are blue and bronze.
Ravenclaw corresponds roughly to the element of air; the House colours blue and bronze were chosen to represent the sky and eagle feathers respectively, both having much to do with air.
- Founder: Rowena Ravenclaw
- House Traits:
- House Colours: Blue and bronze
- House Animal: Eagle
- House Ghost: Grey Lady
- House Element: Air
- Finish: Hematite
- Front and Back: Design on both sides
- Weight: Pendant 35g, Chain 7g
- Chain Length: 50cm
- Size: 5cm x 3.8cm x 0.4cm
- Packaging: Individual Harry Potter retail pack
- Limited Edition Collectable Jewellery
Note: Due to the nature of the finish there will be a variation between any individual pendant and image displayed here.