About The Design: Machupicchu
15th century South American culture inspired Bonne designers to create our spectacular Machupicchu theme. We utilized geometric shapes and vibrant, warm colors to fashion a message of instant appeal, marked individuality, and a particularly strong sense of style.
We dedicated our style after the pre-Columbian citadel of Machu Picchu – situated along a mountain ridge, 2400 meters above sea level, in the current Urubamba river valley in Southeastern Peru. Built in the 15th century under the orders of Pachacutii, and looking down at the Sacred Valley of the Incas, this site is an icon of the mighty Inca Empire and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Wear culture with pride. Fly on the emotions of an extinct empire. Let people know that you care.
About Bonne Classic Backpack
“Classic” backpacks sport a timelessly casual style in stellar designs, vibrant colours and to-die-for prints that exude a confidence and creativity for those that know where they're going and how to get there.
Whether it's a backpack for a day out, uni, school, or just a bold, stylish, confident pack to keep you company at the skate park or on an urban adventure, we've got one just for you.
Have a look around, pick your favourite designs and share your thoughts and emotions - urban or not.
Bonne Classic Backpack Features
- Spacious main compartment
- Wide mouth on main compartment accepts bulkier items like large binders, books, etc.
- Large external pocket
- Interior lining
- Top grab handle
- Superb print quality
- Water resistant
- Triple seams at all pressure points
- 1cm foam handles ensures great comfort
- Material: 100% Polyester, 600D x 600D PVC Coating
- Dimensions: 43cm x 32.5cm x 13.5cm
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 425g
- Logo: Bold 3D Bonne Rubber Logo
- 3 year guarantee (see Terms and Conditions)
- 60 day money back guarantee (see Terms and Conditions)