15th century South American culture inspired Bonne designers to create our spectacular Machupicchu theme. We utilized geometric shapes and vibrant, warm colors to fashion a message of instant appeal, marked individuality, and a particularly strong sense of style.
We dedicated our style after the pre-Columbian citadel of Machu Picchu – situated along a mountain ridge, 2400 meters above sea level, in the current Urubamba river valley in Southeastern Peru. Built in the 15th century under the orders of Pachacutii, and looking down at the Sacred Valley of the Incas, this site is an icon of the mighty Inca Empire and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Wear culture with pride. Fly on the emotions of an extinct empire. Let people know that you care.
- Large external pocket
- Top grab handle
- Superb print quality
- Water resistant
- Ergonomic back
- Thick reinforced laptop and tablet pocket
- Large external zipper pocket
- Triple seams at all pressure points
- 1cm foam handles ensures great comfort
- Interior lining
- Material: 100% Polyester, 600D x 600D PVC Coating
- Dimensions: 43cm x 32.5cm x 13.5cm
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 485g
- Logo: 3D Bonne Rubber Logo - Bold
- 3 year guarantee (see Terms and Conditions)
- 30 day money back guarantee (see Terms and Conditions)