What is it about the stripes of the Zebra that are so captivating? Is it the starkness of color or the confusion of pattern? The mystifying symmetry of its markings, or the dizzying repetitiveness of its lines?
Does it really matter? Earn your own stripes. Do your own thing. Get edgy. Build up your stamina like an oscillating Zebra on the defensive. Get on the offensive. Don’t just rebel, get creative. Make a life of your own. Be distinctive and remarkable. Be noticed and noteworthy. Actions speak louder than words. They shout.
Like human fingerprint, no two Zebras share the same stripe patterns. Be independent or die trying. Don’t just fit in. Stand out. Zig where others zag. Be. Do. Go.
Zebras, native to central and southern Africa, have evolved among Old World horses for the last 4 million years. The fur of this curious animal consists of an all-white body with black stripes, arranged vertically, except on the legs. Zebras are one of many examples of nature's creativity and magnificence that inspire us
Remember, zebras are white all over with black stripes.
- Large external pocket
- Top grab handle
- Superb print quality
- Water resistant
- Ergonomic back
- Thick reinforced laptop and tablet pocket
- Large external zipper pocket
- Triple seams at all pressure points
- 1cm foam handles ensures great comfort
- Interior lining
- Material: 100% Polyester, 600D x 600D PVC Coating
- Dimensions: 43cm x 32.5cm x 13.5cm
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 485g
- Logo: 3D Bonne Rubber Logo - Bold
- 3 year guarantee (see Terms and Conditions)
- 30 day money back guarantee (see Terms and Conditions)