Hufflepuff House Crest Pendant w/ Chain
Suitable For: As jewellery for yourself or as an unforgettable gift or token of affection; appropriate for Birthday, Valentine, Easter, Christmas or as a gift that will be cherished for a long time.
Especially sought after by Potter fans. Limited quantity. Collectable.
Hufflepuff is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Helga Hufflepuff. Its emblem is snake and its colours are yellow and black.
Hufflepuff corresponds roughly to the element of earth, and it is for that reason that the House colours were chosen: yellow represented wheat, while black was emblematic of soil.
- Founder: Helga Hufflepuff
- House Traits:
- Hard Work
- Fair play
- House Colours: Yellow and black
- House Animal: Badger
- House Ghost: Fat Friar
- House Element: Earth
- Finish: Hogwarts Bronze
- Front and Back: Design on both sides
- Weight: Pendant 35g, Chain 7g
- Chain Length: 50cm
- Size: 5cm x 3.8cm x 0.4cm
- Packaging: Individual Harry Potter retail pack
- Limited Edition Collectable Jewellery
Note: Due to the nature of the finish there will be a small variation between any individual pendant and image displayed here.