Try It, On Us.
If you decide against it, we pay return shipping. No questions asked.
Free 60 Day Return Shipping*
Yes, it's that simple.
No catch, No hassle & No worries.
"A person’s phone case says a lot about their personal style, their passions, and their interests." - anonymous
iPaky® New Hornet Series For iPhone 6 / 6s Features
Sleek, Stylish, Ultra-Slim
Know how. Performance. On time delivery. Tools of the trade. The essentials for any successful executive.
A creased suit or unpolished shoes can kill a deal. So can the wrong phone.
After all, your iPhone is your all-day companion. The casing is its clothes.
Hence, the case makes the phone.
The phone of today is the exquisite fountain pen of the last generation and the dazzling fedora of two generations ago. I’ts how they judge you.
The iPaky New Hornet Series combines functionality with style. Grip, shock absorbance, and usability are paramount. They define the case. Finesse, elegance and a sense of purpose gives the phone its appeal. Its what sets the tone.
Sleek. Stylish. Professional. Elegant. Ultra-slim. Lightweight. Shock absorbent. TPU & PC layered. Reinforced bumper frame. Phenomenal grip. Subtle dot-square embossing.
- Luxurious Fashion Armor Silicone Exterior Housing with Frame
- Ultra-slim construction
- Insulates mobile against shock, scratching and dust
- Integrates TPU and PC for dual protection
- Elastic Plastic Shell and Corner (PC)
- TPU Inner Cushion for impact resistance
- Detachable frame
- Precise molding with 1:1 die cut. 100% match for easy access to ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and other phone features.
- Protects exterior and interface from fingerprints, scratches, dusts, collisions and abrasions.
- Functional: iPaky fits snuggly in any pocket while protecting from shock, dust, and the elements.
- Durable: Built for superior performance and crafted from high quality TPU and PC materials, iPaky is long lasting.
- Contemporary: Minimalist design and attention to detail makes for a slim and stylish iPhone case that projects luxury and sophistication.
- Convenient: Uncomplicated. Easy to remove and pop back on.
What is TPU?
TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is a hybrid material - a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber made to glide in and out of the pocket without attracting lint.
What is PC (Polycarbonate)?
Polycarbonate (PC) plastics are a naturally transparent amorphous thermoplastic. Although they are made available commercially in a variety of colors, the raw material allows for internal transmission of light in nearly the same capacity as glass.
Polycarbonate polymers are used in the manufacturing of a variety of materials and are particularly useful when impact resistance and/or transparency are a product requirement (e.g. in bullet-proof glass). PC is commonly used in plastic lenses for eyewear, medical devices, automotive components, protective gear, greenhouses, Digital Disks (CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray), and exterior lighting fixtures.
Polycarbonate offers a high degree of heat resistance and can be combined with flame retardant materials without any significant material degradation. Polycarbonate plastics are engineering plastics that are typically used for more capable, robust materials such as in impact resistant “glass-like” surfaces.